HESAA will present a workshop providing an overview on the importance of FAFSA completion and addresses the questions of who, why, and how? HESAA will hand out materials and discuss the FAFSA process. Registration is required. This event is free and open to the public. Both students and their families are welcome.
Parents/students should bring the following prior to attending this workshop:
- FSA ID and password for the student and at least one parent. (Here is a flyer detailing how to obtain an FSA ID and password for those that may not know.)
- Copy of all 2018 Federal Income Tax Returns and W-2 forms for student (if applicable) and parent(s).
- Social security numbers for parent and student or if the student is not a U.S. citizen, alien registration number or documentation as U.S. permanent residents or U.S. citizens.
- Records of balances in checking and savings – for student and parent(s).
- Marital Status of parent(s) and date of marital status (for example, the date of marriage). for student and parent(s).
- Student driver’s license # (if applicable).
- Saturday, November 2, 2019
- 9:00am - 11:00am
- Meeting Room A
- Burlington County Library
Hours of Operation
|Opening Hours |
Saturday, Jan 25
|Burlington County Library||9am – 5pm|
|Bordentown Library||10am – 5pm|
|Cinnaminson Library||10am – 5pm|
|Evesham Library||10am – 5pm|
|Maple Shade Library||10am – 2pm|
|Pemberton Library||10am – 5pm|
|Pinelands Library||10am – 5pm|
|Riverton Library||10am – 5pm|
|Beverly Free Library||12pm – 4pm|
|Crosswicks Library Company||10am – 2pm|
|Delanco Public Library||10am – 2pm|
|Florence Library||10am – 2pm|
|Library Company of Burlington||11am – 3pm|
|Riverside Library||10am – 2pm|
|Vincentown||10am to 2pm (Children's library: Closed)|