Financial Aid Presentation
HESAA will provide an overview of the college financial aid process and answer questions about grants, scholarships, and loans offered by the state of New Jersey. Registration is required. This event is free and open to the public. Both students and their families are welcome.
Parents/students should bring the following prior to attending this workshop:
- FSA ID and password for the student and at least one parent. (Here is a flyer detailing how to obtain an FSA ID and password for those that may not know.)
- Copy of all 2018 Federal Income Tax Returns and W-2 forms for student (if applicable) and parent(s).
- Social security numbers for parent and student or if the student is not a U.S. citizen, alien registration number or documentation as U.S. permanent residents or U.S. citizens.
- Records of balances in checking and savings – for student and parent(s).
- Marital Status of parent(s) and date of marital status (for example, the date of marriage). for student and parent(s).
- Student driver’s license # (if applicable).
- Saturday, November 16, 2019
- 9:00am - 11:00am
- Meeting Room A
- Burlington County Library
Hours of Operation
|Opening Hours |
Wednesday, Jul 15
|Burlington County Library||9am – 9pm|
|Bordentown Library||10am – 8:30pm|
|Cinnaminson Library||10am – 8:30pm|
|Evesham Library||10am – 8:30pm|
|Maple Shade Library||10am – 8:30pm|
|Pemberton Library||10am – 8:30pm|
|Pinelands Library||10am – 8:30pm|
|Riverton Library||10am – 8:30pm|
|Beverly Free Library||12pm – 4pm|
|Crosswicks Library Company||10am – 5pm|
|Delanco Public Library||Closed|
|Florence Library||11am – 8pm|
|Library Company of Burlington||11am – 8pm|
|Riverside Library||10am – 5pm|
|Vincentown||10am to 5pm (Children's library: 12pm to 5pm)|
|Curbside Pick Up||10am – 4pm|