Celebrate the 100th anniversary of BCLS with a dazzling show featuring music of the 1920s!
Hosted by the Burlington County Library System Commission and the Burlington County Library System Foundation, this celebratory event will feature a special look at the long-standing history of the library system beginning in 1921. Explore our expansive history, tour our photo archives and more. Then, join us for a special performance by Svetlana and the Delancey Five as they seamlessly move from sophisticated tones to foot-stomping music, combining swing and pop from the 1920s. Enjoy exciting renditions of great jazz standards, reviving the hits made famous by Duke Ellington, Ella Fitzgerald, Cole Porter, Louis Armstrong and more.
We are thrilled to cap our 100th year with a glamorous afternoon of live music and dance!
BCLS Foundation would like to thank the following sponsors for their generous support of this event: First Harvest (formerly SJ Credit Union), TD Bank and PSE&G.
- Registration is required and limited.
- Doors to the library open at 1 p.m. Doors to the auditorium open at 1:45 p.m. (Please note: Library services such as browsing, computer use and circulation will be closed.)
- The BCLS History Walk is available for browsing until 1:45 p.m.
- The show begins at 2 p.m., with welcome speeches from local and library dignitaries. The show's run time is approximately 75-90 minutes.
- Face masks are required at all times. Any additional Burlington County guidelines and regulations will also be followed.