Computers are available for public use in the Adult Services (AS) section of the library.
- One person per reservation. If you need an additional person with you (ex. assisting in work, providing translation, etc.) please contact the location and we will do our best to provide an accomodation.
- AS Computers are open to all customers, regardless of age.
- Only the area around the computers will be available to customers. No other library services or spaces will be available. This includes browsing for materials.
- Printing is available at a cost $0.10 per black & white page and $0.20 per color page
- Computer use is subject to the BCLS Internet and Computer Use Policy except where superseded by the COVID-19 Temporary Policy.
- All customers are expected to maintain a safe social distance from other customers
- Properly affixed masks must be worn at all times.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival. Customers with temperatures 100.4 or over will not be permitted in the building
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding